Alpha Team works alongside clients to solve tough business issues and turnaround failing projects. We’re now seeing a greater volume of business problems due to the faster pace of life, rapid technological change, increased regulatory regime, more foreign competition and heightened environmental and security issues.

We’ll tackle any hostile project and use our coaching, leadership, creativity and business skills to ensure every job is completed successfully. We have rescued failing businesses, over-running IT projects, mismanaged units, backlogs of work, poor staff performance, impending tight deadlines and over-manning etc. Look at our case studies for examples.

Do you have escalating warning signs . . .?
·
A small initial increase in time and budget - followed by more and more slippage.
·
A never ending stream of reasons for cost overruns and delays as people cover up their mistakes.
·
They blame others and do not accept responsibility themselves. They fail to take corrective action.
·
An impending profit warning with more novel excuses (and it’s still someone else’s fault).
·
Serious under-performance as the plan and budget is changed at least three times more.
·
The project is 90% complete but a new unexpected  problem has just been encountered .
·
Costs are now 3-5 times higher and completion is 2-5 years late.
·
The crisis deepens and management is now aware of a cover-up
·
There is a critical plant or product failure, a massive loss, a huge project overrun.
·
Revenue has crashed by  up to 80%.
·
A major PR disaster is looming.

. . . then call us  for the PLUS approach to fix it, even if:
Your problem seems insurmountable and you are told by your staff it is impossible to correct within the allotted timetable and budget. You find you lack the skills and resources or cannot produce a viable solution.
You are hampered by company policy, an entrenched position or budget issues.

Together with our support and coaching - a joint team can achieve a solution.
PLUS is an acronym for "Practical Logical Uturn Solution." It  incorporates conventional business analysis with our special methods for creative problem solving. In  essence, most people use about 10% of their brain power. However by  using the brain's low frequency or alpha waves, one can stimulate the other 90% of the brain for creative thinking, seeking insights and generating novel solutions.

We also apply sound business and project principles, such as:
·
clear objectives and deliverables
·
positive leadership  with single point responsibility and accountability and teamwork
·
direct communications, motivation and delegation
·
clear values and processes
·
a robust action plan
·
a budget and strong financial controls.

We can assure you that tough issues always have a solution. Simple imaginative solutions can be awesome and virtually guarantee results within 6-9 months. However they can extract a heavy "price" when cherished ideas have to be abandoned and people confront their mistakes. We can support you through the psychological drama of the recovery process,  typically: enthusiasm at the start, to mid-blues crisis in the middle and euphoria at the end. We explain more about psychological issues under Project Management.
The bigger the problem, the fewer the options, but the easier to fix with our PLUS method.
pp6d797a45.jpg
Case Studies
pp3df4401b.gif